PTs and PTAs must complete 22 hours of continuing education (at least 10 hours must be Category I) for the 2020 license renewal cycle (2 of those hours must be in Ethics and Indiana Jurisprudence).
After the 2014 renewal date physical therapists and physical therapist assistants must complete 22 hours of continuing education every 2 years in order to renew his/her license (2 of those hours must be in Ethics and Jurisprudence).
Further information on continuing competency requirements can be found on the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency Physical Therapy Board’s Continuing Competency webpage.
Application Guidelines CE Individual Application Printed Form CE Individual Application Online Form
* Individual Licensee Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants
The following items are helpful:
- FAQs on Indiana Continued Competency Requirements (Updated February 11, 2020)
- Courses approved by APTA Indiana
- Online courses offered by APTA Indiana (to include the Jurisprudence Course)
- Excerpt from 2013 Edition of Physical Therapy Committee Laws and Regulations
- Application fee must be paid online after submitting your application via the CE Individual Application Online Form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org