CE Provider Online Application Form
To be considered for course approval, please follow all instructions, and allow 30 days for approval. Providers may submit an application up to 6 months after the course end date. Providers should not submit a course more than 6 months prior to the initial offering date of the course.
Click here for required materials to include with application
Provide the Following in Order
- Detailed course description *
- Specific, measureable learning objectives , related to the course description (at least 5, with at least one that refers specifically to a review of current evidence) * #
- Presenter(s)’ credentials/qualifications to teach the specific course material (full CVs required for primary presenters; bio – sketch CVs accepted for other presenters) *
- References, including at least 5 works within the past 10 years, of which at least 2 works must be within the last 5 years * #
- Detailed course agenda/schedule, justifying the requested contact hours (or for asynchronous course, a detailed explanation of instructional methods – discussion boards, videos, tests, documents to read, etc. – with expected time to complete each learning module) *
- Method for verification of attendance (e.g., participant signs in and initials out each day , and for each course in a conference/symposium , with time of each signature; or for asynchronous courses, a record of time elapsed in a course ) *
- Sample course and instructor evaluation form
- Sample course completion certificate , with room to note INAPTA approval number
- Method of assessing student learning
* Items 1 – 6 must be submitted for each individual course in a conference/symposium.
# For 1.0 – 4.0 contact hour courses, only 3 objectives and 3 references (1 in the last 5 years) are required.